Like many businesses and New Zealanders, we are delighted at this week’s announcement. Following the recent announcement of the move to Alert level 2, we are ready to get things moving again for you and your clients. To echo our Prime Minister, NZ is not entirely out of the woods yet.
We must continue to practice good hygiene and safety measures. We have updated our processes and procedures accordingly to reflect home and business deliveries for level 2. This update sets out the steps and processes that Smart Express Moving & delivery will be taking while operating at Alert level 2.
Key steps to keeping you and your customers safe;
- All our vehicles carry hand sanitizers and or wipes and our teams have been instructed to wipe their hands, cabin usage areas, and door locks & handles at the beginning and end of each house move and/or delivery.
- We will not be requiring customers to complete our normal ‘sign on glass’ process to confirm completion of the job.
- We will either record the full name of the person we’ve moved, noting the time of job completion along with a photo of the customer as proof of service completion.
- Any customer payment will be managed using contactless options (online banking and/or credit card via non contact methods).
- While the Ministry of Health guidelines do not require our teams to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) at Level 2, if any customer is particularly concerned about their own safety, we are happy to wear PPE (Gloves and masks).
- Where requested, a safety compliance fee will be applied to cover the costs of Personal Protective equipment.
- Standard van delivery $4 per delivery
- 2 man team House Move $15.00
- 3 man team House Move $20.00
Smart Express is committed to supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of all our customers, staff and the wider community. We ask all customers to respect and observe our guidelines and procedures. After all, we are in this together. Thank you.
If you like to discuss any of our services or simply want to find out more, please find our contacts below:
- Susan Spelman – Business Director: 022 4774724
- Devan Devaroyan – Business Director: 027 3322 553
- Nick Sawers – Business Manager: 027 33 33 899
- Mark Ross – Services Manager: 021 158 7754