Service availability update to all businesses and private customers. This is our latest website update on our service availability now we are entering our third day of the lockdown. We all agree that the last 72 hours have been a whirlwind of change in which we are having to adjust to the new norm very quickly.
Key points to note
- Smart Express is now limited to providing delivery services to providing ESSENTIAL SERVICES as defined by the Government Guidelines
- Non urgent residential deliveries and house moves are all on hold during the lockdown period . We will continue to communicate regularly with all forward bookings to make alternative arrangements.
Essential services availability and capability update.
Our delivery teams have already completed a number of deliveries supporting essential services . These have been provided directly or through partner businesses who are delivering essential services to ensure critical supplies are delivered. Like every New Zealander, we are having to adapt and adopt new ways very quickly.
Our message to all essential service providers.
We are ready to assist in any way we can to support those providing essential services.
- We are readily available to provide truck and van services to those business in need.
- Our Team is PPE ready (we have personal protection equipment).
- Our vehicles are equipped with all the required sanitary items.
- Our team is well versed with all Covid-19 delivery protocols including to the home deliveries.
- We have completed MPI’s essential service safe practice registration form.
- Our back office support team of 20 is still working, covering both phones and emails 7am – 7pm , 7 days a week.
We’re here to help. Together we can beat this!
Remember our phone lines are open 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week to provide transport and delivery solutions for all Essential Service providers. If you hear of anyone with difficulties in getting essential products moved, please let them know we can assist.