Today is Entrepreneurs’ Day in the United States and it gave us a good idea. We thought what a great day to tell you a little bit about the Smart Express Entrepreneurs, Susan and Devan. Before we start here is a summary of what Entrepreneurs’ Day is. Entrepreneurs’ Day was started in 2010 and is the third Tuesday in November each year. This year it falls on the 20th of November 2018. You can also visit https://genglobal.org/ to learn about the Global Entrepreneurs’ Week.
Learn about what Entrepreneurs Day is and what it stands for…
National Entrepreneurs’ Day celebrates the entrepreneurs who are the foundation of a country. All countries in the World are made of entrepreneurs. Men and women who built something from nothing. Created jobs. Made their country what it is today. An important fact is for the first time in 35 years fewer new businesses are starting compared to businesses closing down. Also an interesting fact is 43% of all kids in school say they want to be an entrepreneur some day. However only 7% when they started their business said they had work experience with a parent, mentor or an internship to help them get there. If you know an entrepreneur be sure to let them know how amazing you think they are 😉
10 Interesting Facts About Our Entrepreneurs Susan and Devan!
- The idea to start Smart Express came from noticing a gap in the moving and delivery market, as this quality, responsive, and reliable service didn’t exist in Auckland!
- Smart Express started off with just 1 moving and delivery van back in 2005, we always had a focus on delivering one positive customer experience at a time, and doing the basics well.
- Devan and Susan’s husband Tony (who also founded Smart Express) worked together at Roadstar Transport for over 10 years!
- Susan gained her love for providing an excellent customer service delivery throughout her 20 years spent working at DHL as a strategic business development manager!
- Our GM, Nick and Devan also spent a large portion of their careers working together at CourierPost as regional sales managers.
- Smart Express have always exclusively used Mercedes Sprinter Vans due to their excellent design quality! Our owners believe that to provide an excellent quality service you need the best quality vehicles!
- Our owners’ famous saying is “You can’t get it right every time, but when you don’t, you’ve got to know how to fix it!” And this is why we have 100% satisfaction for over 1,200 reviews on Trade Me!
- Both Susan and Devan love being a part of our close knit Auckland office team and love a good excuse for a morning tea and a nice slice of cake when there’s cause for celebration!
- Susan loves to explore and travel all over the world! She is already planning her next trip away to Europe…
- Devan spends his spare time with his family and his two lovely dogs, and loves to fish when he’s not busy at Smart Express!
Contact Smart Express for Moving and Delivery Services in Auckland and Tauranga!
Smart Express Movers is the Number 1 Mover on Trade Me! With a 100% Satisfactory Rating from over 1200 customers! You can read our 500+ Facebook Reviews and 150+ Google My Business reviews click here…
Oops! We could not locate your form.