Its that time of year again to organise your Spring cleaning and remove old furniture! Many of us look forward to Spring Cleaning so we can say goodbye to winter! Spring is the perfect time to remove any annoying clutter and finally regain more space in your home.
Remove old furniture and pack away household items you no longer need.
- When you need to get rid of heavy and large home furniture and old home appliances it would be a good idea to clean out the garage first. Once this is done you can move all your old furniture to the garage ready to give away or sell on Trade Me etc.
- We often realise we have good furniture we want to keep for the kids or use for a new home, so its good to find a safe storage solution. We advise using storage facilities like Storage King, Kiwi Self Storage, National Mini Storage, Panmure Self Storage, Guardian Self Storage. Another very good storage solution is shipping container storage hire by Black and White Container Hire in Auckland.
- Now how’s the state of your outdoor furniture? Spring is the best time to check all your outdoor furniture and decide to clean it or replace it in time for summer.
- Pack away winter clothes and all your winter sports gear… Yes, Spring is time to pack up your winter gear and winter bedding and put into storage, donate it or sell it.
- A good tip is to make sure you clean your winter bedding and winter gear and also use vacuum sealer bags for clothes
- Time to clean all the windows and clean or repair your curtains.
- Next on the Spring Cleaning list is to move all your furniture and vacuum all the dust etc.
- Carpet cleaning? Does your carpet need to be cleaned?
- Now its time to find a place for all your small items in all your draws. Pay a visit to The Warehouse or Storage Box.
- Lastly is DIY time to make repairs and fix all the items you have delayed all winter.