Tips For Smart Packing – Everyone at some point in life will have to go through the unbearable process of packing up and moving away somewhere. We all know how daunting all the packing can be but fear not. Smart Express are here to deliver you with the top 10 tips to make packing and unpacking into your new place easy peasy.
Read our Top 10 Tips For Smart Packing
- Instead of finding sheets and sheets of newspaper or buying bubble wrap, pack your delicate breakables (like dishes, glasses etc.) in your clothing. Preferably pack them in your hoodies and thicker items of clothing.
- For extra padding and security, in the boxes with delicate items, pack clean socks in the gaps to make sure they don’t move around and break.
- Pack plates vertically instead of horizontally on top of each other as this makes them less likely to break.
- Cut down on boxes by using your suitcases, laundry bins, baskets and hampers to your advantage.
- Keep ziplock bags handy to pack up all the little screws and metal bits into so you don’t lose them when you go to put your furniture back together.
- If you’re packing makeup items, put cotton balls into the compacts to avoid powder, highlight etc. from breaking.
- Use cling wrap around your bottles etc. with liquid in them to ensure that they don’t leak everywhere and get on your other belongings.
- Slide all your clothes, with the hangers, into garbage bags – makes unpacking super easy.
- Use toilet paper rolls to organise your chords by wrapping each chord up and storing it in the empty roll.
- Use your suitcases for your heaviest items – the handles and wheels will make moving those items so much easier.
You can order direct from us all you need for boxes, tape and bubble wrap Order Packaging Here
Have a great day from Mike and the Smart Express Team.
For same day door to door deliveries or your next house move Auckland Wide, we’ve got you covered!