Our Trusted Office Movers Tauranga can make your next office move stress-free. All the Smart Express Tauranga team are professional office movers. Read our Trusted Office Movers Tauranga Case Study for a local business who needed a lot of help moving office.
What was the problem our customer needed solving?
Dave our Sales Manager was asked by Enspire Consulting Tauranga to undertake the an office move. The Enspire Consulting office relocation was for three electronic desks and four electronic work stations.
Their business office was located on a busy Tauranga high street. We had to do the office move on a Friday afternoon in downtown Tauranga.
- Location of the office: Grey Street Tauranga – to transport the office items required to be moved.
- Access to the office: Tricky stairway in and out of the office with no lift.
- Items to be moved: Expensive electronic work station equipment.
Smart Express Trusted Office Movers Tauranga can save you a lot of hassle!
There were several challenges that the trusted office movers Tauranga team were faced with:
- The office being vacated was on the first floor with no lift access.
- The new location with on the 3rd level with lift access.
- Parking available was on-street only and also metered.
- Our Moving Van was too big to park without blocking the road.
- No access or parking behind each office location.
- The office work stations weighed around 250 kg and required dismantling to enable easy transport.
- Many afternoon shoppers using the footpath.
- Tight office spaces to negotiate on exiting the old business office.
How did we help them solve the moving office problem?
This office move was from level 1, 89 Grey street to Level 3, 3 Grey street, so only 130 metres in distance between the two office buildings.
There was a lack of suitable parking and ability to manoeuvre the Smart Express moving van. Our customer’s business office was in a busy inner city street.
It was decided that the work stations and desks would have to be walked between the two sites. This posed a potential health and safety matter with pedestrian users with the large pieces of office furniture.
Each of the four electronic work stations were dismantled and the computer equipment was carried and wheeled on a trolley between the buildings.
They were then reassembled at the new premises. Our professional office movers ensured that they operated as they did before being dismantled and moved between offices.
What was the outcome for this Office Move?
The Smart Express Tauranga customer was extremely happy and very grateful for all our help!
FIVE STAR ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ SERVICE!
Shannen Bagge, Practice manager for the Tauranga office wrote the following review after the office move:
The Smart Express team helped with our office relocation. Smart Express were very professional and were determined to go above and beyond to deliver everything safely to our new office. They were mindful of floors and walls and our furniture while still moving quickly. I would happily recommend the team to friends and family and I wish them all the best in Tauranga – Shannen Bagge.