Auckland Regional Fuel Tax charge is set at 1.75%. The FAF charge from December 1 2023 has been set at 13.4%. Therefore the combined fuel surcharge rate is 15.15%. Please be aware that FAF is a standard industry fee, which recognises when the cost of diesel fuel rises significantly.
The FAF is calculated using a base index price (the average retail diesel price as at March 2018 of $142.30), which is indexed against the average diesel price for the month concerned. Any 1 cent variation in the index -/+ is multiplied by 0.15% to produce the FAF. Should the average monthly diesel price fall below $142.30 then no FAF will be applied.
FAF/RFT CURRENT MONTH RATE is 15.15%
Our Commercial Team.
Our moving and delivery professionals have many years of experience. There is no job we cannot help you with. We have a large fleet of delivery vans and moving trucks. All fully equipped to transport and protect your customer deliveries.
For big or small items, we have what you need to get the job done.
Our friendly customer service team can advise you for what you need. Our company completes over 500 delivery jobs every month of the year.
- 7 Day Customer Support
You can call our Head Office weekdays and weekends 7am to 7pm. Smart Express Tauranga & Hamilton book jobs for Monday to Saturday.
- Highly Trained Movers
Smart Express Movers will ensure all items are safe and secure. All moving vehicles are equipped with protective blankets and tie-downs.
- Customers book a time that suits them
We offer cheaper rates for bookings from Monday to Wednesday. Book in advance and discuss what works best and we will make it work.
- Regular messages and easy payment
We will let you know when we are going to arrive. If traffic is holding us up, we will call you. All moving vehicles have Eftpos machines.
Moving & Delivery is what we do best.
We provide many moving and delivery services including; 1 Man Van, 2 Man Van, 2 Man Truck, 3 Man Truck, Pack and Move, Move With Cleaning and Relocation within the North Island.
2 MOVERS WITH DELIVERY VAN
2 Big 4 Your Car? Furniture deliveries Made Easy. Book Smart Express Movers.
TRADEME PICK UP & DELIVERY
Smart Express is the No. 1 Moving and Delivery Service Provider on TradeMe!
2 MOVERS WITH MOVING TRUCK
Moving Company Auckland, Tauranga and Hamilton. Book 7 Days 7am to 7pm.
Contact us now for a free quote and to help with your questions.
You can call our Auckland office weekdays and weekends for a free quote. You can also book online via our Online Quote Wizard.
Smart Express Movers
331a Neilson Street, Penrose
Auckland 1061, New Zealand.
Mon to Fri: 7am – 7pm
Sat: 7am to 7pm
Sun: 7am to 7pm