When Smart Express expanded its Auckland based operations into Tauranga and the Bay of Plenty in October 2018, Hamilton was the next obvious choice. Business Owners Susan and Devan are particularly pleased to confirm 2 Man Van Delivery services are now available in Hamilton and across the Waikato region.
Smart Express Moving & Delivery Expands into Hamilton
Co-business owner Susan Spelman has had her heart set on opening in Hamilton. Following the successful launch of Smart Express into the Bay of Plenty in 2018. Our award winning business had hoped to launch Hamilton operations during 2019. However, this did not eventuate as the business had to put its energy into joining forces with the well known and long established business Tiger Transport Ltd.
Many customers who operate in both Auckland and Tauranga regularly asked us ‘when are you coming to Hamilton?’
Susan is delighted to announce, Smart Express Hamilton is in operation from 2 June 2020! Meeting a large number of Hamilton business owners over the past few days, Susan has been delighted with the support from existing customers who have said ‘why did it take so long!’ A number of people across the different businesses said they were aware of Smart Express having previously worked in Auckland.
Hamilton services commence on Tuesday 2 June 2020, covering:
- 2 Man Van Service.
- 6 day a week operation (Mon- Sat).
- Furniture and fragile item deliveries.
Two delivery service options.
- Same-day/Time specific deliveries (Hamilton metro area).
- A 2-3 day delivery service which extends to the wider Waikato region.
- Deliveries are ‘into the home’.
- Simple assembly work, unpacking and package removal services.
Van Delivery Guidelines.
- All van delivery allow for approximately 10 – 15 minutes for the pickup + delivery.
- Delivery is to the ground floor and includes placement in a specified room.